10th March 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing MS in Nano science and technology in Canada?

I am doing my msc in physical chemistry 1st year from constituent college ( nizam college) of Osmania university , I have decided to do my MS in nano science and technology programme in Canada. I want to know that can i do my MS programme on the eligibility of Bsc or on my msc i have 85 % in Bsc which is the better option? If i go on the basis of msc would I have any better future than on Bsc. If then how much I should score score in my MSC (%) to get seat in reputed university in Canada plz tell me the details

12th March 2022, 12:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing MS in Nano science and technology in Canada?

The eligibility for doing MS in Nano science and technology in Canada is, candidates must have a graduation degree in a relevant field with minimum 65% to 70%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS, TOEFL and GRE.
13th March 2022, 12:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility
Candidate must have completed BSc in physics,chemistry , maths and life science or B.Tech in material science /mechanical/biomedical/ chemical/computer science from recognised university with atleast 60% and above.

Good IELTS score of atleast 6.0 is required.
Letter if Recommendation
Statement of purpose
13th March 2022, 09:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Duration - 1.5-3 years.

Eligibility- Anyone who has completed a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Masters's in Science and Humanities pursue an MS degree.

The candidate should have qualified the IELTS exam with a minimum of 7.0 overall score to get admission in Canadian University.
15th March 2022, 01:18 AM
Msdhoni02

To study an MS degree in the US you must fulfil these primary requirements: 3 to 4 years of a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with an average GPA of 3.0 or 65 – 70% and above.

Proof of your English-language Proficiency test such as IELTS. GRE score that is 290 or above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?