1st September 2016, 11:40 PM
jitenvarshney12

Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Music Instrumental after a gap of 10 years after graduation from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra

I have done graduation in from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra and now I want to do Post graduation in Music Instrumental so please tell me if I am eligible for the same? Thanks

2nd September 2016, 10:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Music Instrumental after a gap of 10 years after graduation from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitenvarshney12 View Post
I have done graduation in from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra and now I want to do Post graduation in Music Instrumental so please tell me if I am eligible for the same? Thanks
You have completed graduation in from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra. Now you want to do post graduation degree in Music Instrumental.

If you have completed graduation degree in Music Instrumental from a recognized University are eligible for post graduation degree in Music Instrumental.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?