31st December 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank posts after having graduation with years gap?

I am a student of commerce. After 12th there is a 3 years gap in graduation. Can I apply for all bank post vacancy. If yes, how many post there are please tell me?

31st December 2016, 06:48 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for bank posts after having graduation with years gap?

If you have completed your graduation from a recognized university then surely you can apply for banking jobs. After completion of your graduation you can apply for bank PO and clerk jobs. For more information you can go to the official website of IBPS. Thanks
1st January 2017, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank posts after having graduation with years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of commerce. After 12th there is a 3 years gap in graduation. Can I apply for all bank post vacancy. If yes, how many post there are please tell me?
If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for Bank exam.

Your age should be below 30 years.

For vacancy of PO and Clerical post, you should visit to SBI and IBPS website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?