23rd July 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Chemistry) admission in Delhi University for BSc graduate of Jammu University?

Sir, I have done with my BSc from Jammu University. Now, I want to take admission for MSc in Chemistry course in Delhi University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  2. Is the B.Ed course offered by Jammu university considered valid for government jobs?
  3. Is B.Ed program offered by Jammu University considered valid by Government Organisations?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed in science after passing B.Pharmacy?
  6. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 26.33 in GATE? I am from general category
  9. Universities offering M.Phil correspondence course after completing M.A Economics?
  10. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  11. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  12. How to do B.Ed after doing M.A in Sociology through distance? Is M.A by distance education recognized by colleges for a job?
  13. List of the best colleges that I can get without GATE score in M.Tech?
  14. What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE in CS branch?
  15. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  16. Which are the colleges providing correspondence in LLB course?
  17. Requirements for admission in Delhi University?
  18. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [New]
24th July 2018, 11:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Chemistry) admission in Delhi University for BSc graduate of Jammu University?

=> M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed bachelor of science with Chemistry from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in B.Sc chemistry for M.Sc Chemistry course is 50%.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the Delhi University.

For more information you can contact at given below address

Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?