29th March 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) admission in Baby Memorial College of Nursing Kozhikode?

Hello friends, I want to secure admission in Baby Memorial College of Nursing Kozhikode for studying MSc(Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

31st March 2020, 07:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) admission in Baby Memorial College of Nursing Kozhikode?

Eligibility to get M.Sc (Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) admission in Baby Memorial College of Nursing, Kozhikode are as mentioned below:-

Candidates must have passed a Bachelor's degree in Nursing from a recognised University with at least 55% aggregate.

Candidates must have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the University itself.

There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?