17th June 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?

I have completed bsc nursing i prefer to do msc in clinical psychology .am i eligible [ i have studied psychology in the 1st year and psychiatry in 3 rd year]. Which are the institutes in which i can apply with my nursing graduation in india for clinical psychology.or if i do msc applied psychology and mphil in clinical psychology can i work as a clinical psychologist

15th August 2014, 02:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bsc nursing i prefer to do msc in clinical psychology .am i eligible [ i have studied psychology in the 1st year and psychiatry in 3 rd year]. Which are the institutes in which i can apply with my nursing graduation in india for clinical psychology.or if i do msc applied psychology and mphil in clinical psychology can i work as a clinical psychologist
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc Clinical Psychology course after completing B. Sc nursing course and yes, you can become a Clinical Psychologist after successful completion of M.Sc and M. Phil Clinical Psychologist course.

Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (M.Sc) course is two years and the course is divided into four semesters. There so many colleges offering M.Sc Clinical Psychology course.

M.Sc Clinical Psychology Eligibility:
  • Applicant must have completed B.Sc degree or it's equivalent from a recognized University.
  • Applicant must have secured with minimum of 60% of marks in graduation.
  • Some reputed colleges and institutes do conduct entrance examination to get admission to their M.Sc degree course.

College offers M.Sc Clinical Psychology :-
  • Kasturba Medical College - Manipal, Karnataka
  • Central Institute Of Psychiatry - Ranchi, Jharkhand
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi, Delhi
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University,Kolkata,West Bengal
  • Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
  • Annamalai University - Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
  • Sri Ramachandra University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
12th June 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?

is there any instituitions which are offering msc clinical psychology course in kerala as distant education program,?
26th June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I'd Like to pursue a career in Psychology. I have a Bachelors Degree in Science with Home Science with Psychology as one of my subjects. I want to study further but I'm not sure if I want to do my MA or Msc or should I work on an M.Phil. I want study through distance education. Please can you suggest what do I do next and from where? I'd like to pursue Forensic/Criminal Psychology, Clinical Psychology.
15th June 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is msc psychology possible aftr completing bsc nursing.. does colleges in chennai have that courses..
17th March 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.pharma with 63%, I want to do Ms in clinical psychology, could you please suggest me that course would be relevant for me as a good carrier and please also suggest me the institute's in Madhya pradesh
25th April 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam.I have done my BPt and masters of physiotherapy.I Want to do clinical psychologist.plz help me out
20th June 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc. Clinical psychology ,if I'm bachelor of arts student with 62% ?
24th August 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc nursing. I like to study MSc clinical psychology.. Can you please prefer best colleges in Kerala and how apply entrance examination for clinical psychology
17th June 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

List down some college offering admission for msc mental health nursing and without prior experience after bsc nursing
11th April 2020, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a bsc nursing graduate.. Am I eligible for msc in clinical psychology? In which institute offer this? After msc in clinical psychology.. What's the procedure for becoming a clinical psychologist?
11th July 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do counselling course but in hindi medium ..i need some college list who are providing hindi counselling courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?