2nd March 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NET after doing Masters in Environmental Science from IGNOU?

With the one year course of masters in environmental science, may I eligible for net exam. Masters from ignou in environmental science is one year course

13th March 2022, 03:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET after doing Masters in Environmental Science from IGNOU?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NET examination after Master's in Environmental Science:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this NET entrance examination is given below,

Name of the exam - National Eligibility Test

>> Candidates must have completed Master's Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% Mark's in qualifying examination.

>> The maximum age limit for NET Junior Research Fellow exam is 31 years.
>> Since the duration of Master's degree from IGNOU is only one year, I can surely say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
15th March 2022, 12:21 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET after doing Masters in Environmental Science from IGNOU?

In order to apply for NET exam candidate must have Masters degree from a recognised university and IGNOU is a UGC approved university.

Thus masters degree from IGNOU is acceptable for NET exam.

They must have scored atleast 55% marks in masters.
5 % relaxation is provided to sc/st candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?