23rd May 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NET exam from AICTE approved college?

sir i am doing post graduate diploma of management, my college approved by AICTE, am i eligible to NET exam or not please tell me sir. I am in dilama.([email protected]).

29th May 2022, 10:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET exam from AICTE approved college?

The minimum eligibility for the NET examination is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant streams such as Humanities, Social Science, Electronic Science, Computer Science & Applications with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a UGC recognized university. Candidate age should not be more than 31 years of age at the time of examination.
31st May 2022, 03:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for NET exam from AICTE approved:-

Only those students who have completed their Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) from an AICTE-approved institute and have been awarded diploma which is considered to be equivalent to the Master's degree of recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi are eligible for NET eaxm.
31st May 2022, 09:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

As far as the eligibility criteria are concerned, all Master’s degree holders with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for reserved category) can apply for this exam. In the case of PGDM programs, however, the eligibility criterion is slightly different.

Only those students who have completed their Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) from an AICTE-approved institute and have been awarded diploma which is considered to be equivalent to the Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi are eligible for registering in the UGC NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?