23rd May 2022, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What course should be done MBA or PGDM after doing BE cse? Which one is more job oriented?

What course should be done mba or pgdm after doing BE cse? which one is more job oriented. top mba colleges in pune with placement record.

31st May 2022, 09:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What course should be done MBA or PGDM after doing BE cse? Which one is more job oriented?

You can do any one. MBA is a degree and PGDM is a diploma. Both the courses are has its own value. Both the courses have a commercial orientation and it’s difficult to differentiate between the two.

MBA and PGDM are both business orientated courses and the main aim of the courses is to equip a person who wants to move up in the hierarchy and enter in to the management field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?