8th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University for MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

12th September 2019, 08:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

The minimum eligibility required to get admission to Master of Fisheries Sciences(Fish Processing Technology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University is Graduation or Bachelor degree in the respective subject from recognized University of Karnataka with minimum 55% marks .

The admission to Master of Fisheries Sciences(Fish Processing Technology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University is through entrance examination conducted by Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University.

You can download the application form through the link shared below:-

http://www.kvafsu.edu.in/notification/pg_admission_2019-20/Application_for_master_2019-20.pdf
27th June 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

B.voc food technology students can apply exam for food officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?