23rd March 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA with supple in B.Com if secure good percentile in CAT?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have a supplementary in my 3rd year which will be clear in next year. I have applied for CAT. If I get good percentile in CAT and offered for admission in MBA course then I will get admission if have supple in B.Com 3rd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  2. What is the age limit to join IIM's?
  3. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam?
  4. Can I get admission in some good college for MBA after cracking CAT?
  5. MBA colleges offering admission with 84.3 percentile in CAT after BE?
  6. Colleges Eastern zone in budget of 6 lakhs with 75 percentile in CAT? Can I get admission in ISM or XISS?
  7. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?
  8. In which colleges there is a chance for me to get admission for MBA with a percentile of 36.36 in CAT Exam?
  9. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  11. Can I get admission in IIM-C if secure 98 percentile in CAT having completed B.Com from IGNOU?
  12. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  13. Good colleges for MBA with 70 percentile in CAT
  14. Colleges for MBA with 84.29 CAT percentile?
  15. Which MBA college can I join after scoring 49.11 percentile in CAT?
  16. Should I prepare for CAT to get admission in MBA instead of preparing for IPCC Group-II?
  17. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  18. What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT?
29th March 2016, 08:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA with supple in B.Com if secure good percentile in CAT?

Yes, you can get admission in MBA course if you clear cat with a good percentile provided you clear your supplementary before the admission. There is no problem if you clear the backlog before the admission. However, you need to keep in mind that only cat score will not fetch you admission. There will be GD/written ability round along with interview which will decide your admission chance. Even the academic record is taken into consideration, hence aim to score high in cat and perform well in the selection rounds to get admission chance in top institutes.
29th March 2016, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA with supple in B.Com if secure good percentile in CAT?

You have to pass B.Com degree then only your admission will be possible. Only CAT score is not enough for admission. In the end you will require original documents for getting admission.

Hence, perform well in CAT and also clear the arrears in your B.Com degree. Selection will be based on CAT score and GD.
30th March 2016, 12:25 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you clear your pending backlog of second year in final year of graduation, you can apply for Common Admission Test for admission in Master of Business Administration. For CAT exam, a candidate must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree and there should not be any active backlog.

You must have good percentile in CAT for admission in MBA in good colleges. You can also apply for other exams like MAT, SNAP, XAT for admissions in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?