25th July 2016, 10:38 AM
Arpita@31jain

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Dietitian) for Physiotherapy postgraduate?

Please let me know that as I have completed my Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy, I can do M.Sc in Dietitian? I am interested to study Dietitian in my Master's Degree. Kindly tell me my eligibility.

28th July 2016, 08:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Dietitian) for Physiotherapy postgraduate?

Being a Bachelor's Degree holder in Physiotherapy, you will be eligible to do M.Sc in Dietitian.

It takes a time duration of 2 years to complete Master's degree in Nutrition and Dietetics.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing Master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics Courses is graduation degree with science subject.

Some of the job options available after pursuing the course are :-

Researcher

Consultants

Therapeutic Dietitian

Food Show Host

Sports Nutritionist

Nutrition Trainer

Administrative Nutritionists

Public Health / Community Dietitian.
30th July 2016, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Dietitian) for Physiotherapy postgraduate?

I am happy to say you that definitely you are eligible to do M.Sc in Dietitian after the completion of Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy.
Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree in the field of Physiotherapy are eligible to do M.Sc in Dietitian.
The duration of the course is 2 years.
22nd February 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done bachelors in physiotherapy now I want to become a dietician wat I need to do
6th October 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc dietitian after doing bvoc sports Nutrition and physiotherapy
4th May 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in physiotherapy after bsc in physiotherapy and msc in dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?