28th December 2019, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MD(General Medicine) in Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital Srikakulam?

Hello everyone, I want to do MD(General Medicine) from Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital Srikakulam. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

23rd January 2020, 08:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MD(General Medicine) in Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital Srikakulam?

The eligibility to study the MD in General Medicine at Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital Srikakulam is a candidate must have completed MBBS from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gems.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?