6th January 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MBA(Business Analytics) admission in IMS Unison University?

Hello friends, I don’t know how I can get admission in IMS Unison University for studying MBA(Business Analytics) course. Can I know how can I get admission for this course in this university?

23rd January 2020, 09:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MBA(Business Analytics) admission in IMS Unison University?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Business Analytics at IMS Unison University is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is based on merit obtained in qualifying degree and performance in group discussion and personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.iuu.ac by clicking on an admission registration tab. After registration fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?