21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

Hi, I am a student of BPharm. After completing my Graduation, I want to do MD(Pharmacology) course. I want to do this course in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute. Can I know my eligibility to do MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

23rd July 2019, 06:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

Eligibility required to study MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute is MBBS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in the corresponding subjects from a recognized university.
Admissions are made on the basis of NEET-PG entrance exam scores.

You can also visit the official website for details given below;
https://www.vpci.org.in

24th July 2019, 12:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

M.D. Pharmacology or Doctor of Medicine in Pharmacology is a postgraduate Pharmacy course. The required eligibility to study MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute is the candidate should have passed MBBS course from a recognized university. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list which is displayed by the Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute. The course duration of Doctor of Medicine in Pharmacology is 2 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?