8th September 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre for BE student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BE. After completing my BE, I want to do an ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this course or not?

12th September 2019, 02:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre for BE student?

Yes, you can certainly pursue Master of Engineering(Electrical Engineering)in SND College of Engineering and Research Center after completing bachelor of Engineering(B.E)

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Master of Engineering(Electrical Engineering)in SND College of Engineering and Research Center is bachelor of Engineering or bachelor of Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to Master of Engineering(Electrical Engineering)in SND College of Engineering and Research Center is on the basis of marks in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering(GATE).

You can visit the website http://www.sndcoe.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?