2nd June 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics?

Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MSc(Quantitative Economics). Can I know my eligibility to do MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics?

4th June 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MSc(Quantitative Economics). Can I know my eligibility to do MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics?

Madras School of Economics offers the following Post Graduate courses:

MA in General Economics
MA in Actuarial Economics
MA in Financial Economics
MA in Environmental Economics
MA in Applied Quantitative Finance

Candidates with graduation with at least 55% marks (50% for OBC – NCL and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized university and should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level are eligible to study the above mentioned MA courses in the Madras School of Economics.
4th June 2019, 10:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics?

Madras School of Economics is offering M.A. (Applied Quantitative Finance) course. Duration of course is 2 years. Eligibility to study M.A. (Applied Quantitative Finance) are as follows;

You should have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks ((50% for OBC- Non Creamy Layer and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
You must have studied Mathematics as a subject at +2 level examination.

You can find details on;
https://www.mse.ac.in/admissions/
5th June 2019, 12:42 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics:

1) Candidates should have any degree from a recognized university with not less than 55% of marks. They should have a Mathematics subject at 12th standard level to be eligible for MA courses in the Madras School of Economics.

2) Candidates belonging reverse category must score 50% for OBC – NCL and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.

Official website -> www.mse.ac.in
5th June 2019, 12:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.Sc. Quantitative Economics or Master of Science in Quantitative Economics is a postgraduate Economics course.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed bachelor of science course with Mathematics as the main subject from a recognized university.

=> THe minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree to get admission in Master of Science in Quantitative Economics is 50.

=> The duration of Master of Science in Quantitative Economics course is 2 years.
5th June 2019, 05:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates are required to have Graduation in Economics or related subject with Economics being one of the main subjects.

The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

The duration of the M.Sc(Quantitative Economics)course is of 2 years which is further divided into 4 Semesters.
5th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates are required to have Graduation in Economics or related subject with Economics being one of the main subjects.

The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

The duration of the M.Sc(Quantitative Economics)course is of 2 years which is further divided into 4 Semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?