2nd June 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

How many MSc(Quantitative Economics) seats available in Madras School of Economics?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this institute for this PG course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th June 2019, 05:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MSc(Quantitative Economics) seats available in Madras School of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MSc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this institute for this PG course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Number of seats available for the Post Graduate courses in Madras School of Economics is given below:

MA in General Economics – 50 seats

MA in Actuarial Economics – 30 seats

MA in Financial Economics – 50 seats

MA in Environmental Economics – 30 seats

MA in Applied Quantitative Finance – 50 seats
4th June 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MSc(Quantitative Economics) seats available in Madras School of Economics?

I would like to let you know that MSc(Quantitative Economics) course is not available in Madras School of Economics. This college offers M.A.(Applied Quantitative Finance). Total number of MSc(Quantitative Economics) seats available in Madras School of Economics are 50 (Fifty).
Duration of course is 2 years.

For more info;
https://www.mse.ac.in/admissions/
5th June 2019, 12:31 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
  1. MA in General Economics
  2. MA in Actuarial Economics
  3. MA in Financial Economics
  4. MA in Environmental Economics
  5. MA in Applied Quantitative Finance

Number of Seats:

Approximately there will be 30 seats available for M.Sc. Actuarial Economics and M.Sc. Environmental Economics
For the other three courses, the number of intakes is 50 each. The total available seats are 210.

Official website -> http://www.mse.ac.in
5th June 2019, 12:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The total number of M.Sc(Quantitative Economics) seats that are available in Madras School of Economics is 50.

Madras School of Economics

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Gandhi Mandapam Road, Behind Government Data Center, Kottur
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025, India
5th June 2019, 05:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for M.Sc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics is 45.

The candidates are required to have Graduation in Economics or related subject with Economics being one of the main subjects.

The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

You can refer to the website http://www.mse.ac.in/ for more details.
5th June 2019, 05:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for M.Sc(Quantitative Economics) in Madras School of Economics is 50.

The candidates are required to have Graduation in Economics or related subject with Economics being one of the main subjects.

The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

You can refer to the website http://www.mse.ac.in/ for more details.

Address:

Madras School of Economics,
Gandhi Mandapam Road,
Behind Government Data Center,
Kotturpuram Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India - 600 025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?