2nd June 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech for MSc(Biomedical Science) student who did 12th with PCB?

Sir/Madam, I am studying MSc(Biomedical Science). After my MSc, I want to do MTech. But the problem is I did 12th with PCB. After 12th I did BSc(Biomedical Science). So, still I am eligible for MTech? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

4th June 2019, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech for MSc(Biomedical Science) student who did 12th with PCB?

You can not pursue M.Tech after M.Sc (Biomedical Science) because there is no such course like M.Tech in Biomedical Science. Just make sure you have got M.Sc degree in a valid subject to become eligible for GATE which is the best option for M.Tech after M.Sc degree.

GATE offers M.Tech admission to M.Sc degree holders in some of the subjects but there is no biomedical science subject available. Hence, you can not pursue M.Tech.
6th June 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech for MSc(Biomedical Science) student who did 12th with PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am studying MSc(Biomedical Science). After my MSc, I want to do MTech. But the problem is I did 12th with PCB. After 12th I did BSc(Biomedical Science). So, still I am eligible for MTech? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Candidates who have obtained BE / BTech or AMIE or equivalent in Biomedical or Electrical and Electronics or Medical Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Instrumentation Engineering or Electronics and Communication are eligible to study MTech (Biomedical Engineering). Candidates have to clear the entrance examination for the admission to study MTech (Biomedical Engineering). Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study the MTech (Biomedical Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?