11th December 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam after graduation in physical chemistry with 62%?

Respected sir,
I did my post graduation in physical chemistry with 62% marks, and I am 38 years old, right now in U.K with my husband on dependent visa. Can I appear for any type of entrance exam? Basically from Mumbai, did P.G. from M.P. INDORE, DAVV. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  3. What all PG courses can I do apart from PG in Chemistry
  4. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry 1st year Physical Chemistry (CH- 03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Physical Chemistry of Madras University?
  6. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical & Material Sciences Entrance Test-Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  8. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  9. What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?
  10. Job opportunities in Physical Chemistry in industry?
  11. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Is physical science considered as a graduation subject in UPSC?
  13. Which subject I should opt for between Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry in CSIR exam?
  14. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  15. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  16. what after M.Sc (physical chemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. IIT JAM Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Physical Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
22nd April 2018, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam after graduation in physical chemistry with 62%?

There are many entrance exams for graduates to study further. You need to take decision, based on your own interests. There is GRE, if you want to study abroad for any PG degree course.

If you are willing to study in India, then you need to appear for university specific entrance exam. Admission is mostly based on entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?