2nd June 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MS(General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MS(General Surgery) course in Kakatiya Medical College? I want to join this college for MS(General Surgery) course. Kindly tell me asap.

4th June 2019, 09:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MS(General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College?

In order to pursue MS(General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College, you will need to have appear in and qualify the National level entrance exam i.e. NEET-PG. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET-PG score followed by counselling.

Official website;
https://www.kmcwgl.com/
5th June 2019, 07:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MS(General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College?

The admission to Master of Surgery in General Surgery in Kakatiya Medical College is through the Rank gained in P.G NEET Exam.

You would need to attend the councelling after gaining a rank in P.G NEET Examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the P.G NEET Examination is that you should hold a valid degree of MBBS from a recognized college approved by MCI.

You must have completed your Internship before 30/04/2019 to be eligible to apply for the entrance examination.

You can check the details on https://kmcwgl.com.
5th June 2019, 07:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Master of Surgery in General Surgery in Kakatiya Medical College is through the Rank gained in P.G NEET Exam.

You would need to attend the councelling after gaining a rank in P.G NEET Examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the P.G NEET Examination is that you should hold a valid degree of MBBS from a recognized college approved by MCI.

You must have completed your Internship before 30/04/2019 to be eligible to apply for the entrance examination.

You can check the details on https://kmcwgl.com.
6th June 2019, 03:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MS(General Surgery) course in Kakatiya Medical College? I want to join this college for MS(General Surgery) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Entrance examination available to study MS (General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation (NEET PG).
Candidates who have passed MBBS degree and candidates must have finished the 1 year compulsory rotating internship or likely to complete the internship are eligible to study MS (General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College. Candidates should have registered permanently or provisionally with the Medical Council of India are eligible to study the MS (General Surgery).
6th June 2019, 05:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study MS in General Surgery at Kakatiya Medical College. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation) examination.

I am giving you the NEET PG 2019 and college website link for your reference that is www.natboard.edu.in and college website is www.kmcwgl.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?