2nd June 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MS(General Surgery) course in Kakatiya Medical College?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MS(General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College. So, can I know about the seats which are available in Kakatiya Medical College for MS(General Surgery) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

4th June 2019, 09:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MS(General Surgery) course in Kakatiya Medical College?

Total number of seats available for MS(General Surgery) course in Kakatiya Medical College is 19. Duration of MS(General Surgery) course is full time 3 years.

You should visit the below mentioned official website of College for details;
https://www.kmcwgl.com
5th June 2019, 01:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MS(General Surgery) course in Kakatiya Medical College?

The total number of seats are available for MS(General Surgery) course in Kakatiya Medical College is 18.

Kakatiya Medical College

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Rangam Peta Street, Telangana 506007
Phone: 0870 244 6355
5th June 2019, 07:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Master of Surgery in General Surgery or MS General Surgery in Kakatiya Medical College is 19.

The admission to Master of Surgery in General Surgery in Kakatiya Medical College is through the Rank gained in P.G NEET Exam.

You would need to attend the councelling after gaining a rank in P.G NEET Examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the P.G NEET Examination is that you should hold a valid degree of MBBS from a recognized college approved by MCI.

You must have completed your Internship before 30/04/2019 to be eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
6th June 2019, 03:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MS(General Surgery) in Kakatiya Medical College. So, can I know about the seats which are available in Kakatiya Medical College for MS(General Surgery) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Number of seats available in Surgery group degrees in Kakatiya Medical College is given below:

MS General Surgery – 19 seats

MS Ophthalmology – 6 seats

MS Orthopedics – 12 seats

MS ENT – 5 seats
6th June 2019, 05:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study MS in General Surgery at Kakatiya Medical College is 10 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kmcwgl.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?