4th May 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MSRUAS-Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MSRUAS-Bangalore. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

7th May 2019, 09:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MSRUAS-Bangalore?

The candidates looking for the admission in M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences for M.Tech in Electronic Systems Design Engineering would need to appear in Common Entrance Test (CET) Conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority.

You can also appear for RUAS AT admission test conducted by the M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences.

You can apply for the entrance examination through http://www.msruas.ac.in/ruas-at.

The last date to apply for the RUAS AT admission test for admission in M.Tech course is 13th May 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?