5th January 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) from IIIT-Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

9th January 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) from IIIT-Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

Candidates need to appear and qualify the GATE exam for the admission to study MTech in Electronic Systems Design course in the IIIT-Bangalore. Candidates with a valid GATE score are eligible to study the MTech in Electronic Systems Design course in the IIIT-Bangalore. Eligibility to study the MTech in Electronic Systems Design course is a pass in BE/BTech or its equivalent qualification with at least 65% marks in the relevant discipline from a recognized college. MTech Electronic Systems Design course duration is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?