1st October 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MTech(Nanotechnology) admission in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi team, I want to get admission in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering for studying MTech(Nanotechnology). I want to know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission and studying this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

5th October 2019, 12:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MTech(Nanotechnology) admission in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to pursue Master of Technology (Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering is GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering) .

The minimum cutoff mars required to secure admission to pursue Master of Technology (Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering is 35.9%.

You can visit the website http://akceng.tripod.com/ for more admission related details.

Contact Address:-

Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering
Srivilliputhur, Virudhunagar Dt.
Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil - 626190,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?