9th February 2021, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in EFLU Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi Sir, which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in EFLU Hyderabad? I want to get admission and study this course at this institute. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

10th February 2021, 07:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in EFLU Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study an MA in Journalism and Mass Communication at EFLU Hyderabad. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in a common online admission test which is conducted at various centres across India. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.efluniversity.ac.in
12th February 2021, 07:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in EFLU Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, you would need to attempt the entrance examination to get admission in Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication in English and Foreign Languages University(EFLU).

You would need to appear in common online admission test which consists of the following sections:-
:- Literature
:-Reading Comprehension
:- Organizational Ability and Writing Skills
:-Verbal and Analytical Ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?