9th February 2021, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How many MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in EFLU Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the seats availability in EFLU Hyderabad for MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course. Please tell me how many seats are available for this course at this institute? Waiting for your response!

10th February 2021, 07:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in EFLU Hyderabad?

The seat availability to study an MA in Journalism and Mass Communication at EFLU Hyderabad is 20 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in a common online admission test which is conducted at various centres across India.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.efluniversity.ac.in
12th February 2021, 07:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in EFLU Hyderabad?

The total number of seats available for Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication in English and Foreign Languages University is 120.

You can refer to the brochure available on https://www.efluniversity.ac.in/images/Documents/M_A_HANDBOOK.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?