29th November 2021, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(Crimes and Torts) in Osmania University?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Osmania University for LLM(Crimes and Torts). I am interested to do this LLM course in this university. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

30th November 2021, 04:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(Crimes and Torts) in Osmania University?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study LLM in Crimes and Torts at Osmania University. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the Telangana State Postgraduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed LLB or equivalent with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.osmania.ac.in
30th November 2021, 04:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(Crimes and Torts) in Osmania University?

Entrance exams available to study LLM(Crimes and Torts) in Osmania University?

The minimum eligibility to apply for the LLM program offered at OU Hyderabad is a bachelor's degree in relevant specialization. The admission to LLM is done through the Osmania University Computer-based Entrance Test (OUCET) or CPGET.
30th November 2021, 07:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue LLM in Crimes and Torts in Osmania University:

The detailed information about the entrance examination available to pursue LLM in Crimes and Torts in Osmania University is given below,

Name of the course-LLM in Crimes and Torts

Name of the college- Osmania University

>> In order to be eligible for pursuing LLM in Crimes and Torts from Osmania University, you are required to appear and secure good Mark's in entrance examination conducted by college for getting admission in Master of Law course.

>> Candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of Mark's obtained in entrance examination.

>> Please refer to the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for more details
2nd December 2021, 01:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You have to appear in the common entrance test (OUCET) to get admission for LLM(Crimes and Torts) at Osmania University.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.osmania.ac.in/
3rd December 2021, 06:26 PM
Zainab Fatima8

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called TS PGLCET to study LLM Crimes and Torts at Osmania University. Qualification required is, you must have a LLB degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?