29th November 2021, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Favourable country to pursue LLM(International Law) for BBA LLB student? Procedure to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BBA LLB. I am studying in 2nd year of my Graduation. After my Graduation, I want to do LLM in International Law but from Abroad. So, I want to know which is good country or cheap and best country for LLM course. I would also like to know the admission procedure?

3rd December 2021, 06:24 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Favourable country to pursue LLM(International Law) for BBA LLB student? Procedure to secure admission?

USA, Europe and Canada is the favourable country to pursue LLM International law for BBA LLB student.
Admission procedure:-

Interested candidates can apply online with your personal , academic and professional details well before the application deadline.Send TOEFL/IELTS scores to the university or college on time through ETS website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?