30th May 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in RTMNU-Nagpur?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in RTMNU-Nagpur for Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology. I am interested to do this PG course in this university. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

31st May 2019, 05:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in RTMNU-Nagpur?

You would need to apply for the entrance examination conducted by the college itself to get admission in Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University-Nagpur

:-You must have studied B.Sc. in Cyber Security or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized university.
:- The candidates who have studied Bachelor of Engineering degree in Cyber Security are also eligible for admission to the program.

You can visit the website https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/rtmnu/home/ for more
details.

Contact Address:-

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Premises
Ravindranath Tagore Marg Nagpur 440001
31st May 2019, 07:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in RTMNU-Nagpur?

The entrance examination to study Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU), Nagpur is conducted by the university and followed by the personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nagpuruniversity.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?