30th May 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in RTMNU-Nagpur?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology course which is available in RTMNU-Nagpur. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure for this PG course as soon as possible.

31st May 2019, 05:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in RTMNU-Nagpur?

Course structure of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in RTMNU-Nagpur:

The duration of the Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology is pf 2 years with 4 Semesters.

Year I:-

:-Information Systems and Software
:-C Programming and Data Structure
:-Fundamentals of Information Security and Legal Framework
:-Engineering
:-Introduction to Hardware, Network, the Internet
:-Cyber Forensics
:-Operating System, Database and Infrastructure Security
:-Cyber Crimes & Investigation

Year II:-

:-Mobile, Wireless, and VoIP Security
:-Security Policy & Audit
:-Information Security & Cryptography
:-Elective I - Mobile & Digital Forensics Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment Cloud Computing
:-Security Architecture and Models
:-Malware Analysis
:-Cyber Law

You can visit the website https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/rtmnu/home/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?