7th October 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc in Banking & International Finance Toulouse Business School?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MSc(Banking & International Finance) from Toulouse Business School, France. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

31st July 2022, 01:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc in Banking & International Finance Toulouse Business School?

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc in Banking & International Finance at Toulouse Business School. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 4 years of bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university. A candidate must have scored marks 90/120 in TOEFL and 6.5/9 in IELTS.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.tbs-education.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?