17th November 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to overcome the drawback of being an M.Tech post graduate from not a famous college?

Im doing M.tech 1st year in ece from a college whose placement is nothing...nimra college of engineering and technology, vijayawada...its not a so good college..im now very much worried about my future. Please help me ..what must i do for getting a good paid job??and if to go for higher studies then what course should i do??but other than facing gates

31st July 2022, 01:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to overcome the drawback of being an M.Tech post graduate from not a famous college?

You do not have to de-motivate yourself just focus on your studies and score well. It does not matter if the college is famous or not what matters is your ability and skills. MTech ECE jobs are available in electronics and communications operation units in various private and government organizations. You will get a variety of sectors like mobile services, transportation services, railways, education, the wireless industry, robotics, telecommunications, etc. Some of the top professional jobs for MTech ECE freshers are given below.

--> Electronics and Communication Engineer
--> Electronics Engineer
--> Traainee Electronics Engineer
--> Hardware Design Engineer
--> Systems Engineer

Some of the recruitment areas are given below.

--> All India Radio
--> Atomic Energy Commission
--> Civil Aviation Department
--> Entertainment Industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?