5th January 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether IIIT-Bangalore offer MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course?

Hi friends, I just want to know that IIIT-Bangalore provides MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

9th January 2019, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IIIT-Bangalore offer MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that IIIT-Bangalore provides MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Yes, IIIT-Bangalore offers MTech in Electronic Systems Design course. Duration of the MTech in Electronic Systems Design course is two years (four semesters) in the IIIT-Bangalore. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech or equivalent examinations in the relevant stream with at least 65% marks are eligible to study MTech in Electronic Systems Design course in the IIIT-Bangalore. Candidates with a valid GATE score are preferred for the admission to study MTech in Electronic Systems Design course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?