25th February 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Nuclear Medicine) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MTech(Nuclear Medicine). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

12th March 2019, 03:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Nuclear Medicine) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MTech(Nuclear Medicine). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore does not offer MTech (Nuclear Medicine) course. School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore offers the following MTech courses: MTech Computer Science, MTech Information Architecture and Software Engineering and MTech Network Management and Information Security. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates, non-GATE candidates will be considered on the basis of written test conducted by the department for the admission to study MTech courses in the School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?