17th January 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Mangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Mangalore for MCh(Plastic Surgery)? I want to secure admission for MCh in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

19th January 2020, 05:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Mangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MCh in Plastic Surgery at AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Mangalore. Admission selection is done on the basis of rank obtained in NEET SS(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality) by NBE(National Board of Examination). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MS or equivalent degree in the subject specified in the regulations of Medical Council of India. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ajims.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?