17th August 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in PSG College of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which are the entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure admission in ME(Computer Science and Engineering) course in PSG College of Technology? I want to join this college for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

31st July 2022, 06:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in PSG College of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Qualification required for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) is, candidates who have done B.E or BTech degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The entrance exam called GATE and TANCET to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering).
2nd August 2022, 11:33 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in PSG College of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in BE with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do ME(Computer Science and Engineering).

Entrance exam called GATE and TANCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?