17th August 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in PSG College of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do ME(Computer Science and Engineering) with the help of scholarship in PSG College of Technology. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

2nd August 2022, 11:32 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in PSG College of Technology?

GATE and TANCET is the entrance exam as,you qualified these entrance,you will get a scholarship to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering)at PSG College of Technology.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in B.E can do ME Computer Science and Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?