29th August 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for ME(Manufacturing Process) in AG Patil Institute of Technology Solapur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to join AG Patil Institute of Technology Solapur for studying ME(Manufacturing Process). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also to get admission.

30th August 2020, 02:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for ME(Manufacturing Process) in AG Patil Institute of Technology Solapur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study for ME(Manufacturing Process) in AG Patil Institute of Technology Solapur is given below.

Admission in ME Manufacturing Process course will be done on the basis of GATE Examination.

Your rank should be under 5000 in respective branch.
30th August 2020, 10:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for ME(Manufacturing Process) in AG Patil Institute of Technology Solapur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study ME in Manufacturing Process at AG Patil Institute of Technology Solapur. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in GATE and through counseling. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.agpit.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?