24th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Meteorology) in College of Science and Technology Viskhakhapatnam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MSc(Meteorology) from College of Science and Technology Viskhakhapatnam. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

20th September 2019, 01:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Meteorology) in College of Science and Technology Viskhakhapatnam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MSc in Meteorology at College of Science and Technology Viskhakhapatnam. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET).

The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?