2nd May 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) course of Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

6th May 2019, 01:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

The fee expenses for pursuing MBA in Entrepreneurship Development in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida is given below:-

The duration of the MBA in Entrepreneurship Development in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida is of 2 years with 4 semesters. The fees is paid annually which would be:

First Year fee:- Rs.208,000

second Year fee:-Rs.1,62,000

Total fee:- Rs.3,70,000

You can visit the website https://imtsinstitute.com/ for more information.

Contact Address:-
Institute of Management and Technical Studies
Second Floor,G-38,
Sector 3, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh-201301
Phone number :- 092109 89898
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?