16th July 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?

I want to do MBA in International Hotel and Restaurant Management from GD Goenka University. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  2. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  3. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  4. How many MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) seats are available in GD Goenka University?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study MasterÂ’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  7. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?
  9. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  11. An Italian language graduate can study Hotel Management?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  15. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce?
  16. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  17. Can I get a good job after MBA in hotel management?
  18. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
17th July 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBA in International Hotel and Restaurant Management from GD Goenka University. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

Students who have secured admission to study MBA (International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University can get merit based scholarship at the time of admission.

93% and above aggregate in 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent and 80% in Graduation – 100% scholarship in Academic Fee

88% to 93% aggregate in 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent and 75% in Graduation – 50% scholarship in Academic Fee

Any amount of the scholarship will not be paid in cash.

Students can find the details in the GD Goenka University Scholarship website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?