1st July 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

4th July 2019, 12:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science?

The fee expenses to study MDS in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry at Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science is given below.

Year I - Rs.6 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.6 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.6 Lakhs

Total - Rs.18 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.igids.org
4th July 2019, 10:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science?

The fee expenses of MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = ₹900,000

=> Second year = ₹900,000

=> Third year = ₹900,000

Total course fee = ₹2,700,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?