15th December 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MEd course in Jamia Millia Islamia? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

31st December 2018, 09:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia?

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia is INR 10,000 to 25,000.

=> M.Ed. stands for Master of Education.

=> Master of Education is a post graduation course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course, the candidate should have passed Bachelor of education with at least 50 to 60% from a recognized university.
27th June 2023, 08:29 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Fee expenses of MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The fee expenses for the MEd (Master of Education) program at Jamia Millia Islamia may range from INR 10,000 to 25,000.

The MEd program is a postgraduate course has a duration of two years. To be eligible for this course at Jamia Millia Islamia or any other institution, candidates are required to have completed a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree with a minimum of 50% to 60% marks from a recognized university.

Fee structures can change over time, and it is advisable to visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia or contact their admissions office .

Upon completing the MEd program from Jamia Millia Islamia, graduates can explore various career opportunities in the field of education. These may include roles such as educators, curriculum developers, educational consultants, researchers, administrators, trainers, or policymakers in educational institutions, government organizations, NGOs, or other related sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?