26th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses to study in colleges through COMEDK Medical PGET?

Hello Everyone,
What is the fee expenses for COMEDK PGET Medical in different colleges? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  2. Should I appear in COMEDK-PGET to study MCA? Syllabus of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges offering MCA through COMEDK-PGET?
  3. Previous year question papers of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges which offer admission through COMEDK-PGET?
  4. Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available?
  5. Can I get admission in any Medical College if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET?
  6. Expected rank if scored 111 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  7. Application Submission Process of COMEDK PGET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study MS if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET being a General candidate?
  9. Download question papers of previous year for COMEDK PGET Medical
  10. How many seats are available to study in MDS through COMEDK PGET for Open category student?
  11. Can I study MDS if scored 125 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) if scored 97 marks in COMEDK-PGET?
  13. How many PG medical seats are available in Karnataka? What is the distribution between PGET and COMEDK? What is the subjectwise seat availability?
  14. Can I get admission to study Pedodontics if scored 120 marks in COMEDK PGET(Dental)?
  15. Will I get a seat after scoring 95 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  16. Name of entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Government for PG admission? Date of notification and procedure of admission?
  17. Details of COMEDK MBBS course and fee structure of colleges?
  18. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
29th December 2017, 03:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses to study in colleges through COMEDK Medical PGET?

Fee Structure to pursue in colleges through COMEDK Medical PGET:

Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts this COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test for getting admission into MDS/ MD/ MS courses.

The application fee for COMEDK PGET is Rs.3,000/- and this fee many not be refunded due to any other reason. And application fee can be made through online or offline mode.

The annual tuition fee payable at the time of counselling is around, 4 lakhs per annum. The online process consists of the below steps,
>> Once you apply for this recruitment you are required to apply from it's portal and once you filled up the form you are required to check its status after successful submission.

>> After filling the form, you are required to pay the application fee and later you are required to take the application form printout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?