20th July 2019, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA(Aviation Management) offered in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management?

Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA(Aviation Management) course of Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management. I want to study my MBA in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

22nd July 2019, 10:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA(Aviation Management) offered in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management?

=> The total fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) offered in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management is 2.5 to 4 lakhs.

=> The course duration of MBA(Aviation Management) offered in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management is 2 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Anjana Nagar, Vishwaneedam post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091
Phone: 088849 48888
23rd July 2019, 02:36 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA(Aviation Management) offered in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management?

The fee expenses ofMBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management is given below:-

First Year fee expenses=) Rs.72,000
Second Year fee Expenses=)Rs.72,000

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for MBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management is graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university followed by CAT, MAT or GMAT score card.

You can apply for any of the entrance examination like Common Admission Test, Management Aptitude Test or Graduate Management Admission Test to get admission in MBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management.
23rd July 2019, 12:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA(Aviation Management) course of Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management. I want to study my MBA in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of the MBA course in the Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management is given below:

MBA with Aviation Flying CPL – Rs 37 Lakhs

MBA with Aviation Flying PPL – Rs 10 Lakhs

MBA with Aviation Ground Handling – Rs 4 Lakhs

Students have to contact the Institute of India Aviation and Allied Management for exact fee details. Institute of India Aviation and Allied Management website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?