16th February 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for PG Diploma in direction course?

Rspected sir, i want to do the post graduation diploma in direction . so please tell ,what is the fee structure of this course. send me anwser in my email ID.
EMAIL ID: [email protected]

yours faithfully,

sandeep lahande

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the fee structure for PG diploma in Direction?
  2. What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design PG course? What is the fee structure of Management Seat?
  3. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  4. Fee structure for 3 years PG course in film direction at FTII Pune?
  5. What is the fee structure of direction course in SRFTRI? What is the next entrance exam date?
  6. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  7. What is the fee structure of diploma course of 3 years?
  8. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  9. Is there any short term course for film duration? What is the fee structure?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Can I do post graduation in field of movie making in USA after doing B.Tech in CSE?
  12. Fee structure for all diploma and degree courses?
  13. What is the qualification required to do diploma in nautical science? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to join B.Tech in Aeronautical in Delhi after pursuing diploma in M.E? What is the procedure and the fee structure of B.Tech?
  16. What is the fee structure of diploma in nautical sciences?
  17. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2014, 08:15 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure for PG Diploma in direction course?

Post Graduation or Master Degree in Direction is the dreaming idea for the students who have the interest in film line or any drama line. This is the best and popular course in India which is my dream. After completing this course the student can placed as a director or assistant director under any media company or under the famous director. The directors are the most talented person who can manage any problem happens in the film or any drama.

In the institution the subjects and the branches are covers and storytelling method, screenplay interpretation, editing, film narratives, TV narratives, cinematography etc and many more things. These all subjects are purely understood by the director. The director is almost head of the film after the Producer. The director manage all the set and his assistants and laborers. While directing a film the director maintains discipline. There are different kinds of directors like Acting director, Dance director, Song director, Fight director etc.

If you have interest to study this course then do not miss it. Go and open the official website of the Institution and fill up the form then go for the Entrance Exam and then Admission. The student should labour hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?