4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which field is good for me, if want to study MBA later?

Hi, I am BA 2nd year student and I did MBA after completing of my graduation, but I am confused which field of MBA is good for me my graduation subjects are: Hindi , English, education and political science so guide me please which field is good for me and which can help me in MBA.

5th June 2017, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is good for me, if want to study MBA later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am BA 2nd year student and I did MBA after completing of my graduation, but I am confused which field of MBA is good for me my graduation subjects are: Hindi , English, education and political science so guide me please which field is good for me and which can help me in MBA.

As mentioned, you are studying BA now and want to pursue MBA later. There are various specializations available in the MBA like Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Operation Management, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Rural Management etc. You can study MBA Marketing or Finance or HRM or Operation Management based on your interest, ability and skill. The scope for the above mentioned MBAs are good, if you study the course from any reputed B-Schools or institutions. To get admission, you have to clear an entrance examination like CAT, MAT, TANCET, XAT, CMAT, SNAP etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?