sir
i am preparing for CAT exam
i want free download of CAT books
can you please tell me where to do this
please reply as soon as possible
thank you

29th March 2023, 07:04 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Free e-books for Common Admission Test?

There are various websites that offer free e-books for Common Admission Test (CAT) preparation. Some of them are:

MBAUniverse.com: They offer a range of free e-books and study materials for CAT preparation.

EduGorilla: They provide free e-books and study materials for CAT, as well as other management entrance exams.

Youth4Work: They offer free e-books and study materials for CAT, along with practice tests and mock exams.

TCYOnline: They have a collection of free e-books and study materials for CAT preparation.

Careers360: They provide free e-books and study materials for CAT, as well as articles and tutorials on CAT preparation strategies.

It's important to note that while these e-books can be a useful resource in your CAT preparation, they should not be solely relied upon. It's recommended that you also refer to standard CAT preparation books and attend coaching classes if possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?