9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study MBA in ICFAI Business School? Drawbacks of this Business School?

Hi Friends, I just want to know that ICFAI Business School is good for studying MBA? What are the drawbacks of this Business School for MBA course?

10th June 2016, 05:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study MBA in ICFAI Business School? Drawbacks of this Business School?

There are no such drawbacks of the Institute, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned University to pursue your MBA course, there is no such problem in it.

However, for further information I have attached a file below form where you can get the required information. Also, I have provided a link below, you can get the required information visiting the site too.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICFAI University.pdf(226.5 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?